• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A good a/c write up

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I like the sign~offs that completely make NO sense:

i.e.

Me: Pronounce lateral vibs above 110 kts.

Maint: Could not duplicate on deck.

No shart, Sherlock!

Or you write up a bird as down because one of the engine oil sumps was super low and there was engine oil all over the side of the bird on pre-flight. Corrective action: "Serviced #1 ENG. Oil consumption w/in limits".

Uh... hold the fuck on there, Chief. It isn't consumption when it's all over the goddamn A/C. Try again....

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
One I'll never forget... written by a "no nonsense" PCO (noted for his total lack of a sense of humor), going thru A-4 RAG refresher training.

PCO: "dead fly on starboard console aft". Shoo Fly!.png

Maint: "solemnly removed fly, buried w/ full military honors"!:)

Rumors throughout Sqdn JOPAnet that PCO CDR was not amused...:rolleyes:
BzB

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
"Small white silicone nipple on battery relay is torn."

"Boot," "nipple," and "MS 25171" are all valid nomenclature and the part is made of silicone rubber... just sayin'. Hey, at least I didn't write up a flesh-colored (orange) one. :p

MS_25171-4S.jpg

KBayDog

"Boot," "nipple," and "MS 25171" are all valid nomenclature and the part is made of silicone rubber... just sayin'. Hey, at least I didn't write up a flesh-colored (orange) one. :p

MS_25171-4S.jpg

This isn't a MS 25171, Jim. This is a device for smoking marijuana.

circle-of-trust.jpg

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor

MS_25171-4S.jpg
This explains all the AEs talking about boob jobs, they all want silicone nipples.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Or you write up a bird as down because one of the engine oil sumps was super low and there was engine oil all over the side of the bird on pre-flight. Corrective action: "Serviced #1 ENG. Oil consumption w/in limits".

Uh... hold the fuck on there, Chief. It isn't consumption when it's all over the goddamn A/C. Try again....

Do you have different T-700s than the rest of the helicopter fleet?

MasterBates

No, theirs just don't leak from everywhere yet.

If I saw a dry aircraft, be it helo or hummer, I got nervous.

Even our corporate helos leak a bit.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I'm pretty sure I fly with newer T-700s than Otto and they still leak. I'm just trying to figure out how you tell the oil level in any one of the sumps. I don't have that procedure in my NATOPS.