• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

810 Program - Civilian MBA

leigh321

A couple of questions regarding the 810 MBA program:

-Are you considered active duty during the 2 year MBA?
-Do you have a commitment during the summers?
-How long is the commitment after you complete the MBA? (another 4 yrs?)
-Do you receive an active duty salary/housing allowance in addition to the tuition?
-Does anyone know the general acceptance rate?
-I've only taken business calculus and several statistics courses (I'm assuming that won't count towards my APC). If I take calculus at a community college, would that count towards my APC (or only from 4-yr universities)?

I appreciate any/all responses. I've searched the web, and all sites lead me to this link:
http://www.npc.navy.mil/Officer/Pers44/SupplyCorps/CareerCounselor

I've found information regarding the application process, but there isn't much info concerning the actual commitment/entitlements. Thanks again!

NavyNukeNFO

FY09 NFO Selectee...turned FY12 CHOP
I am not much help on some of your questions...but I was told today at Supply School that they only accept 2 people per year group a year. You get 4 looks at it...so a total of 8-10 people from your year group get selected for the program. Also heard the best way to get selected is to be an Admirals Aid...take it for what it is worth...just what I heard from instructors.

Hope that helps a little