• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

6 NOV 17 SUPPLY Board

Nick Kislak

Hi everyone, I was a non-select for this board, but was selected for the 30OCT2017 SWO board and my COC received a selection letter this Friday, as soon as I can get a release date I'm going to school. This is an update message so Active Duty folks can get an idea of timing and prepare accordingly.

AFSSgt10

Non-select for me as well. Time to resubmit in Jan. Good luck to everyone else. Congrats to those who did.
Is it possible to apply for the same board during the same fiscal year? I was told that it might not be possible and I can’t seem to find the regulation anywhere.

exNavyOffRec

Is it possible to apply for the same board during the same fiscal year? I was told that it might not be possible and I can’t seem to find the regulation anywhere.

It doesn't have anything to do with FY, it is just a 6 month wait unless you have had a significant change in your application.

If you meet age requirements and you want to be an officer look at SWO as well, the odds of being selected for a designator after being turned down once for that designator actually go down on subsequent boards.

AFSSgt10

It doesn't have anything to do with FY, it is just a 6 month wait unless you have had a significant change in your application.

If you meet age requirements and you want to be an officer look at SWO as well, the odds of being selected for a designator after being turned down once for that designator actually go down on subsequent boards.
Thank you. I will go check out the SWO forum.