• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

6 Mar 18 IWC Board

Historian-2-Naval-Officer

The name is meant to be hopeful.
In the jungle you must wait...until the dice reach 5 or 8.

Or until the board finishes analyzing a ton of very complex applications.

The initial estimate by my recruiter and co was first week of April.

jRiot504

they have no deadline, the do the board at their convenience

Are you privileged of when we can expect results?

RUFiO181 stated the results should be released by Friday, giving us a day and half, but appears next week is looking more likely or given your take, we should expect them prior to the next bard convening.

twgilmo

RUFiO181 stated the results should be released by Friday, giving us a day and half, but appears next week is looking more likely or given your take, we should expect them prior to the next bard convening.

Sweet, marking my calendar for June 12th.

exNavyOffRec

Are you privileged of when we can expect results?

Nope, the reason I say that is the board dates are put out like a year in advance, they are just used so NRC can determine due dates, the board will start on or after that day, the board process itself only takes a few days, it does depend how the board wants to do their initial cut though.

Their was one time where candidates here were talking about how the board was in process, and fleet applicants had called the NRC processor who said the board was in process, but the senior board member was actual at my NRD doing a visit and said they were going to do the board the next week.

jRiot504

That was fast. Sorry to hear that. Better luck next time?

I have an offer to work from home for a cyber security start-up to as a data scientist while I complete my PhD in mathematics. I will see how the next couple of months go to see if I reapply.

Also, my recruiter subscribes to airwarriors so he saw the message come through and checked immediately since he was aware of my situation.

Historian-2-Naval-Officer

The name is meant to be hopeful.
Why not consider SWO? I don't think there's much you can do to improve your application.

I am considering SWO. I only really knew about INTEL when I jumped into the application process last year. I ended up going with:

1) INTEL
2) Pilot
3) NFO

My OR wants me to go for this new order when I reapply after finishing graduate school this semester:

1)Pilot
2)NFO
3)INTEL

But I am definitely considering SWO. I want to be an officer first, but really love the idea of INTEL