• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3 rooms in MILTON

FlyFastNow

Blonde
pilot
Hi. I recently needed a place to live and decided to rent a brand new 4/2 house in Milton and hope someone out there needs a place too. The house has never been lived in. I have the master and there are 3 more rooms available that all share one bathroom. The rooms all have walk-in closets. The living room/kitchen/dining room is tiled and the bedrooms are carpeted. Also it has a large yard and two-car garage. It is 4 miles from base (NAS Whiting Field) and took me 6 minutes to get there.

I am starting advanced rotary. I have a golden retriever who is great. He doesn't bark or shed. If you or someone you know (or a group) are interested, please call me soon. My number is 530-848-6551.

The total rent on the place is $1000/month. If all 4 rooms are occupied, rent would be $250 each. That would mean we would pocket about $600 of our BAH per month. You really can't go wrong there.

Again, call me: 530-848-6551

perfect for 2 or 3 friends...