• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28NOV21 Supply Corps Board

ehm831

I heard back as well - Ship date of April 17th 2022.

My stats were:
OAR: 57
School: University of Minnesota Duluth
GPA: 3.8 - Financial Markets
LORs: 3 Current Employers, 1 Current Naval Officer, 2 Other Financial Professionals (Mentors/Personal Related)

Excited for everyone getting their results, and look forward to meeting you all soon.
Congratulations! Hopefully i get selected as well. Can you get the list from your recruiter and post it here?

kyg9505

My stats were:
LORs: 3 Current Employers, 1 Current Naval Officer, 2 Other Financial Professionals (Mentors/Personal Related)

Excited for everyone getting their results, and look forward to meeting you all soon.
Could you ask your recruiter for the result??

KaiiGuy

Sorry to all those who DM'd me but my recruiter told me he can't share the results on who got accepted or not by asking their name. I don't know why he switched up on me like that but I would suggest that you guys call your recruiter to see what's up. He said that results were posted this afternoon.

kyg9505

Sorry to all those who DM'd me but my recruiter told me he can't share the results on who got accepted or not by asking their name. I don't know why he switched up on me like that but I would suggest that you guys call your recruiter to see what's up. He said that results were posted this afternoon.
It all good man. Thanks for asking though.

Putra23

Active Duty
Oh my god, just post the results. What's the point of this waiting game. Damn it! Do it do it now, Shipmate!!! **Knife-Hands**

Putra23

Active Duty
Can you ask ur recruiter, where did the results get posted?

freddyz

For the AD guys we will have wait till BOL to reflect which normally takes a week. Can't wait!!!! need to know now though!!. Any civilians please ask if you can. Thanks

kyg9505

My stats were:

Nschield, you are our only thread of hope right now. Please ask the recruiter to send us the results!!

Nschield

Hey I am the CO for my sailor that applied can you have your recruiter give me a call or email me because it does not look like it has been put out to CO/CMCs yet.
Darius.Grays@fe.navy.mil
Roger that. I sent an email to him this morning and shared your address - I am headed into a work conference for the morning/afternoon but if he doesn’t reach to you directly I’ll post what I hear.