• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

26 oct 2009

Neoflys1

25 oct 09

From what I was told, one has to report the Sunday prior to the day he or she officially starts. So yes, it is that Sunday, but I believe courses begin the following Monday.

sciguy

Pro-Rec Supply
Alright, just making sure, I heard from my recruiter today that my class date should be 25 OCT 09. I just need to sign my Final Selection paperwork and swear in and I should be good to go!

RabidMoose

From what I was told, one has to report the Sunday prior to the day he or she officially starts. So yes, it is that Sunday, but I believe courses begin the following Monday.

I don't think you really have courses during indoc week, and Sunday is your first day. You will want to get to Newport on Saturday and get a good nights sleep.

srqwho

pilot

I wouldn't show up Sunday AM with the idea that the "courses" start the following day and that Sunday is kind of a "welcome, we're glad to have you" type of evolution. That Sunday is an eye-opener and in many ways one of the longest days you'll have at OCS. Just try and get some sleep the night before.

Neoflys1

I wouldn't show up Sunday AM with the idea that the "courses" start the following day and that Sunday is kind of a "welcome, we're glad to have you" type of evolution. That Sunday is an eye-opener and in many ways one of the longest days you'll have at OCS. Just try and get some sleep the night before.

Thanks for the insight Sqrwho. Are you still at API?