• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23OCT2023 PAO Board

geekels

New to the site, first-time OCS applicant. Hope I'm doing this right... figured I'd start a thread since I didn't see any other PAO threads.

Anyone else apply for the recent PAO board? I was told 2 weeks from the board date we should hear back... I'm active duty Air Force, so not new to the "hurry up and wait" game. ;)

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
New to the site, first-time OCS applicant. Hope I'm doing this right... figured I'd start a thread since I didn't see any other PAO threads.

Anyone else apply for the recent PAO board? I was told 2 weeks from the board date we should hear back... I'm active duty Air Force, so not new to the "hurry up and wait" game. ;)

You're probably the lone wolf here in terms of applicants.

exNavyOffRec

My nerves are getting the best of me so I took a shot in the dark. Haha.
Every once and a while there are a few PAO applicants that show up. Are you doing PAO type duties in the USAF? They tend to look for those that are already working in the field.

geekels

Every once and a while there are a few PAO applicants that show up. Are you doing PAO type duties in the USAF? They tend to look for those that are already working in the field.
I am! I've been enlisted PA for 5 years, and have a Bachelors and a Master's in PR/Journalism/Communications.