• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 November 2014

loui86dz

Do or do not... there is no try-Master Yoda
Thanks Chief! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone as well. It's going to be great being at OCS during the winter. I went to Great Lakes during the winter of 2004 and that ended up being a fun experience haha

hallissyc

Thanks Chief! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone as well. It's going to be great being at OCS during the winter. I went to Great Lakes during the winter of 2004 and that ended up being a fun experience haha

When did you join? I was in Great Lakes at boot camp in February 2004.

Jules_W

I got word last week that I am officially in this class! Does anyone else have to wait till the start of the new fiscal year to swear in?

Awesome, congrats and welcome!! I didn't have to wait, but I bet every processor is different schedule wise, so maybe that's why?

Not sure, my recruiter called my processor and he told him to hold off to keep the two fiscal years separate. I guess it doesn't really matter though, its just an excuse to take a vacation down to Daytona Beach in October.