• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 May 18 Pilot/NFO Selection Board

rockthearts281

meh, worst case scenario, we die.
I'm really glad I'm still in school, because that takes my attention away long enough to not be slowly going insane. Copious amounts of alcohol help too.

Ozarky

pilot
On a side note, anybody got any tips for foot pain from running? I’ve been experimenting with different shoes/insoles and the pain has ebbed and flowed. Hoping to find the right combination at some point. Hoping to go to OCS pain free but prepared to gut it out if necessary.

aribjc

On a side note, anybody got any tips for foot pain from running? I’ve been experimenting with different shoes/insoles and the pain has ebbed and flowed. Hoping to find the right combination at some point. Hoping to go to OCS pain free but prepared to gut it out if necessary.
When I was having that problem I did 3 things and one of them ended up fixing it, not sure which though. I googled foot stretches and did them a few times a day (don't do them anymore and no pain still). I made sure I was consistently running 4-5 days a week, and I also went to an actual running store to get fitted for shoes. If you haven't done that and actually had one or their staff watch you run so that they know what kind of stride you have, I really recommend it. Used to get shin splints constantly as well and this stopped those too.

Seniuram

When I was having that problem I did 3 things and one of them ended up fixing it, not sure which though. I googled foot stretches and did them a few times a day (don't do them anymore and no pain still). I made sure I was consistently running 4-5 days a week, and I also went to an actual running store to get fitted for shoes. If you haven't done that and actually had one or their staff watch you run so that they know what kind of stride you have, I really recommend it. Used to get shin splints constantly as well and this stopped those too.
On a serious note @Fteeter getting proper footwear actually does wonders. Go to a legitimate running store and get fitted not some Nike outlet store.