• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22aug2010

Lobster

Hey everybody 4 weeks to go! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Where are people staying in Newport prior to the 22nd?

Crashing at a buddies house then the gateway, like the beav said. Make sure you let them know you have orders if you call to make a reservation.

Afterburner209

Good muster guys.
does anyone have their orders in hand?

I was told that process of getting the orders is really slow. Mine have been on request for two weeks now. I was told that they usually send it out around two weeks till your OCS date to make sure there are no changes.

beaverslayer

pilot
I was told that process of getting the orders is really slow. Mine have been on request for two weeks now. I was told that they usually send it out around two weeks till your OCS date to make sure there are no changes.

Yeah that is what I was told as well. A few people on the FB group page have said that they have theirs already though, so I'm not sure what the deal is.

Lobster

Yeah that is what I was told as well. A few people on the FB group page have said that they have theirs already though, so I'm not sure what the deal is.

I think some are getting their FS letters confused with actual orders, I think if anyone would have actual orders right now it would be us BDCP types and I just have my original BDCP orders from two years ago. I was told the week before I report I'd have them and everything would be squared away.

Ezekiel

Falling, with style
None
Right, my OR said the same thing. We'll get OCS orders sometime in the next week or two when they send our documents up to Newport.

ClutchS306

Alex 21 SNFO M Andrew 23 SNFO M Anna 26 SWO F Benjamin 25 SWO M Brendan 22 SNA M Brent 22 SNA M Brent 26 SNA M Brett 24 SWO M Brian 22 SNA M Bryan 26 SNFO M Bryce 22 NUKE M Casey 23 SWO M Chad M Courtney 22 SNA F Dan 23 SNFO M Daniel 22 SNA M Daniel 28 INTEL M Danny 23 SNA M David 22 SNA M David 22 SWO M Derek 24 SNA M Dustin 22 SWO M Enrique 26 SWO M Garrett 22 SNFO M Grant 22 SNA M Jacob 24 SWO M Joey 22 SNA M John 22 SWO M Jonathan 22 SNFO M Lance 22 SNA M Melissa 23 SWO F Michael 22 SNFO M Michael 27 SWO M Molly 28 SWO F Nick 22 SNA M Olufemi 22 SNA M Pat 22 SNA M Robert 24 SNA M Steve 23 SNFO M Travis 22 SNA M Travis 22 SNA M Trevor 22 SNA M

Afterburner209

Good muster guys.
10 days out and im still waiting for my orders. I think I might be one of the last ones and driving from the farthest distance. I wanted to already be on the road.

Anyone else still waiting?

beaverslayer

pilot
10 days out and im still waiting for my orders. I think I might be one of the last ones and driving from the farthest distance. I wanted to already be on the road.

Anyone else still waiting?

Dude that sucks... hopefully they come in the next day or so! I finally got mine on Monday. I'm surprised you haven't gotten them yet!

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
lets do our best to make sure that doesn't happen to us...get it right the first time

Oh don't worry, it'll happen anyways.....several times.

They'll find a reason to put you in the sand. :icon_smil

Gus Gorilla

Mine just came today. Fed Ex. My processor called last week to confirm my address and let me know they were on the way. Not sure that's the norm, but my processor is on the ball.

Ezekiel

Falling, with style
None
I just got mine by e-mail and was told just to print a few copies of them. They're legit, but don't have letterhead or anything like my BDCP orders did.

ClutchS306

Just got my orders yesterday. 8 copies and plane tickets and itenary. Should be good to go now as long as i get a cab from the airport and a room on base when i show up!