• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22aug2010

Lobster

Lobster, that's quite an offer. Better hope not too many people read these.

Haha it’s alright it only applies to our class, no purchase necessary, void where prohibited, must be 21 years of age or older to participate. :icon_wink

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Haha it’s alright it only applies to our class, no purchase necessary, void where prohibited, must be 21 years of age or older to participate. :icon_wink

Lobster, every time I see your name pop up on here, I can't help but think of Peter Griffin singing "Rock Lobster" - End random statement of the day -

Tiger-Flyer

Congrats to everyone in the class. I've been 6 June, to 30 May and now 22 AUG. My OR said flight school is backed up hence the large numbers of SNA's getting bumped back. He's confident this date will stick. For those slotted for the 2010 year we have to start OCS no later than 30 Sept. So I'm confident this will be my class but I'm still flexible if need be. I look forward to training with yall.

23/M/SNA/non-prior

Lobster

I almost missed this. I need to come to this site more often! I'll take an appletini...Scrubs style.

haha sureeeeeee thing there Ave....keyword being, "if" we ever get liberty

and oh by the way, other threads keep popping up for class dates later and later in the year...its coming...dun dun dunnnn :icon_smil:watching2:skull_125:icon_craz:icon_smil:bigeyes2_:yell_125::icon_smil:icon_ooh::tapedshut:icon_help:icon_smil:icon_eek::icon_what:drool_125:boggled_1:hypnotize:blindfold

(yeah, that many smileys just happend)

beaverslayer

pilot
haha sureeeeeee thing there Ave....keyword being, "if" we ever get liberty

and oh by the way, other threads keep popping up for class dates later and later in the year...its coming...dun dun dunnnn :icon_smil:watching2:skull_125:icon_craz:icon_smil:bigeyes2_:yell_125::icon_smil:icon_ooh::tapedshut:icon_help:icon_smil:icon_eek::icon_what:drool_125:boggled_1:hypnotize:blindfold

(yeah, that many smileys just happend)

that... is a lot of smileys. 6 weeks from Sunday the fun starts!

Gus Gorilla

I'm glad to see this thread pick back up a little. I know there's a Facebook. But I'm not on it. Some dummy would post about me going OCS and I'd be jobless. That's be bad, mmm'kay.

Sorry, no smileygasm in my post. I'll work on that.

AV8R

Info

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a buddy in the 20 June class right now (they'll do our indoc by the way). Says week 1 was slow until Wake Up Wednesday. They don't do an In PRT until the start of week 4. He says if you fail it there's no excuse since you've had 3 weeks of daily PRT. Work on form for push-ups and sit-ups. He also says it would be wise to have the entire gouge packet memorized line-by-line. He also does RLP tomorrow morning so PRAY for his sorry soul.

beaverslayer

pilot
Thanks for the gouge AV8R! Good to know the in-PRT isn't for a few weeks... that might boost our scores a little.

I'm glad to see this thread pick back up a little. I know there's a Facebook. But I'm not on it. Some dummy would post about me going OCS and I'd be jobless. That's be bad, mmm'kay.

What job do you work that you would get fired if someone found out you are going to OCS?