• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22aug2010

Lobster

cold showers became acceptable.

That's only because you don't go to school up here, there is nothing worse than getting off the ice or field after a road only to find out that the school you're at hasn't paid the hot water bill...Thank you SUNY.....

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
congrats man! its is a sweet feeling. April 12th was one year to the day for me.

jdhvb

just got word from my recruiter that i'm getting sworn in next weekend... my dads a retired officer so i'm going to surprise him when I go visit my parents next weekend, and let him swear me in!!!!

meghanrichardt

my final selection letter says August 01, but my recruiter says there's word it'll change to August 22... nothing final yet tho

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
As of about10 mins ago I am done with COLLEGE! Graudtion 2nd May and a festive summer till ocs. G'luck to the rest of yall finishing up classes.

CHEERS :icon_zbee

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Congrats to everyone headed to OCS. FYI, sounds like most of you SNAs getting are getting bumped so you don't end up in YG10. That's probably a good thing at the moment. Who knows, maybe I'll still be stuck in PCola when you get here.

Afterburner209

Good muster guys.
As of about10 mins ago I am done with COLLEGE! Graudtion 2nd May and a festive summer till ocs. G'luck to the rest of yall finishing up classes.

CHEERS :icon_zbee

Congrats, May 22nd for me. You actually kind of pissed me off by rubbing that in...