• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22 January 2023 OCS Class

HACAPT45

Congrats! Walk-on or previous service? Good to see some movement for the Nov '21 selectees. Many others of us 06/23 and 07/23 are still in a holding pattern. All, obviously, looking for some hints on dates ......

Grizzly18

I'm a civvy but I spent 2 years in NROTC back in college. Yeah I feel pretty lucky to have gotten into this class. According to my recruiter there was only like 10 open spots for SNAs in this class. Also if someone could let me into the group me that would be much appreciated.

HACAPT45

Griz -- Wish I had the keys for the GroupMe but I am sure some of your class on this thread should be able to help you out. Good info on the 10 open spots for SNA's, it helps semi-shape the future for the rest of us on "indefinite delays". Also, great you have 7 weeks + to prep.

HACAPT45

CNRC use to provide an OCS class list to recruiters but I don’t think that has happened for a few years now.
Thanks ... We have 100 Nov'21 SNA selectees with "Book & Ship" dates for Nov'22 getting January'23 classes but no info on how many. What is the OCS resource for an OR to advise those Selectees of expectation possibilities?