• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2013 USNR HR DCO

Eddie S.

Good Morning, I am new to this forum, looking forward to participating and sharing my Navy experience with all. Completed the HR DCO packet last month and now I am just waiting to see what the next step will be... has anyone heard anything on the 2013 USNR HR DCO board and/or Quotas? Kindly advise. Thank you.

exNavyOffRec

Good Morning, I am new to this forum, looking forward to participating and sharing my Navy experience with all. Completed the HR DCO packet last month and now I am just waiting to see what the next step will be... has anyone heard anything on the 2013 USNR HR DCO board and/or Quotas? Kindly advise. Thank you.

In general the quotas are slim, for several years they had no quotas, last I heard they had started to open it up, that was the same time they revised the PA to require a PHR certification.

Eddie S.

Thank you! Hoping for the best, I have over 15 years of HR/Admin experience (Civilian/Military), seven years Active and just completed one year in the USNR (enlisted), have a BA in HR Development but no PHR Certification at the moment.

Eddie S.

Is the latest and greatest PA dated November 2011? - That's the latest I was able to find on the Internet - it has PHR certification listed as preferred not required. Kindly advise.

exNavyOffRec

You are correct, the PHR part may have been they were talking about making it required, in general though on a PA when it says "preferred" it means if you don't have it, you are at a disadvantage, so if you don't have yours you should look at getting it.

Eddie S.

Thank you SO very much for the information. Any idea how long after the HR board convenes (I heard it will be on Dec 9th, 2013) are the selection results published?

Eddie S.

Sorry for all the questions ... How do you know if an accession plan was finalized. From the little information I did received from my officer recruiter, overall I had a strong packet and was highly recommended by all interviewers (all three).

exNavyOffRec

Sorry for all the questions ... How do you know if an accession plan was finalized. From the little information I did received from my officer recruiter, overall I had a strong packet and was highly recommended by all interviewers (all three).

I could see if I can get an answer from a friend that is at an NRD or RUFi0181 might know, but given what is on the AMDO thread, it hasn't

jetullis6

Been there done that
In general the quotas are slim, for several years they had no quotas, last I heard they had started to open it up, that was the same time they revised the PA to require a PHR certification.
Any word on the upcoming quotas for AMDO? Someone told me 11 and I also heard 25 big difference! Any information would help as always thanks!

exNavyOffRec

Any word on the upcoming quotas for AMDO? Someone told me 11 and I also heard 25 big difference! Any information would help as always thanks!

25 would be a record, that very well sounds like a number that includes lateral transfers, I never saw an OCS number higher than 15 and the sheet I saw didn't list AMDO so my thought is that they haven't figured out actual numbers yet.

jetullis6

Been there done that
25 would be a record, that very well sounds like a number that includes lateral transfers, I never saw an OCS number higher than 15 and the sheet I saw didn't list AMDO so my thought is that they haven't figured out actual numbers yet.
Thanks for the quick reply I just sent my package off today. So I am hoping for at least 12 quotas 25 seemed a little out of the ordinary.