• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2010 nrotc ship selection

chenama

Does anyone know how long after USNA picks thier ships that NROTC begins to pick? (kind of as a general rule?)

Thanks in advance.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Last year USNA mids selected around mid-Feb timeframe with NROTC following behind around mid-March.

So my best guess is this year won't be any different from last.

Good luck selecting.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
All I can tell you is: SAN DIEGO. I don't care if it's an auxiliary shit tender, life as a SWO will be a lot easier to deal with if you're in SoCal.

I drove home after another prison shower room that was my daily SWO life, hating everything. But it's sunny and 75, just like it was the day before. There's tanned young honeys in scanty bikinis Rollerblading through Mission Bay Park. There's a bug-fuck crazy guy on the corner in PB offering to share his roach with the SDPD traffic guy. There's a Pacifico with your name on it at any one of a dozen really good restaurants. By the time you get home...balance has returned.

I don't know how the poor fucks in Norfolk do it.

navy09

None
^ Ha, so says one of the most bitter dudes in the Navy.

Recommend you go somewhere that you'll have fun and be near friends/family. Wherever you go, have a positive attitude, don't be a tool, and you'll be alright.

Pistol719

Will Over Skill
pilot
Contributor
ROFL! Well put sir even though the people are a bit asshole-esque imho, I will take San Diegos beautiful weather, women and selection of bars any day of the week over the snow, cows and...well ok some of the bars in VA are good..

Anyone know if there is still a ship/s in Italy or are they all gone?

All I can tell you is: SAN DIEGO. I don't care if it's an auxiliary shit tender, life as a SWO will be a lot easier to deal with if you're in SoCal.

I drove home after another prison shower room that was my daily SWO life, hating everything. But it's sunny and 75, just like it was the day before. There's tanned young honeys in scanty bikinis Rollerblading through Mission Bay Park. There's a bug-fuck crazy guy on the corner in PB offering to share his roach with the SDPD traffic guy. There's a Pacifico with your name on it at any one of a dozen really good restaurants. By the time you get home...balance has returned.

I don't know how the poor fucks in Norfolk do it.