• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20 June 2010

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
My name is Lobster, I turn a special shade of red when in the sun, I want the rose garden so bad I practice at home. also i play hockey. good times, itching myself. Bad news though, LAX practice tonight rolled my ankle pretty bad, so sidelined for the first 2 games this weekend :( going to have to be careful and keep my shit healthy before the sea wall

Lobster

My name is Lobster, I turn a special shade of red when in the sun, I want the rose garden so bad I practice at home. also i play hockey. good times, itching myself. Bad news though, LAX practice tonight rolled my ankle pretty bad, so sidelined for the first 2 games this weekend :( going to have to be careful and keep my shit healthy before the sea wall

Hey James, how bout you lay off the chirps? And thats pretty funny considering I sprained my foot on Tuesday...I made it through an entire hockey season injury free and on the second day of lacrosse I get hurt. Missed the first game yesterday and we won 20-5 aka point night, great one to miss, we'll see if I can play saturday...

(By the way you're soft like baby poop :icon_wink)

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
Guys, there's this thing called "Don't ask, don't tell," and you're making this thread look like a whole lotta telling right now :)

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Guys, there's this thing called "Don't ask, don't tell," and you're making this thread look like a whole lotta telling right now :)
haha, thats so funny, last time I heard that I fell of my dinosaur. Hopefully we'll give liberty more than once to chase the many bachelorette parties in newport.

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
Bad news, guys. I just got word that they changed my date to 22 AUG. So I won't be classing up with you. Make sure to haze me good when I show up though. And hey, I'm gonna enjoy making E-5 for 3 months of summer vacation :)

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Bad news, guys. I just got word that they changed my date to 22 AUG. So I won't be classing up with you. Make sure to haze me good when I show up though. And hey, I'm gonna enjoy making E-5 for 3 months of summer vacation :)

Diddo, the LCDR just emailed me and im 22 AUG... whelp, atleast it will be good weather. Picaroon: so do we get bumped to E-5 when we graduate? I guess thats when we would tech change to E-5 for OCS but hadnt thought about it?

edit: I got no explanation, email literally only said. "Your OCS date is 22 Aug"

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
I don't know why either. I'm guessing just manning issues and stuff. The BDCP forms I have say we get E-5 pay after completing degree requirements while waiting for OCS to start.

Gus Gorilla

It seems several of us were bumped to 22 Aug. My OR said it was something about a pipeline backup in P-Cola. I have no reason to suspect this is incorrect, but it seems generic. Either way, it's just more time to workout and study.
"Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success." Henry Ford.

markkyle66

I'm suprised I haven't been bumped back to a later date. I checked w/ my processor today to see if my date was still the same so I can book a hotel room and was just told the dates are very flexible at this point. Probably even more so for us non BDCP'ers.

*Ford was a smart man

markkyle66

Looking like I'll be one of the few SNA's to stay in this one after all! How has everyone else made out so far? Any others out there that have been recently given this date?!