• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20 June 2010

Lobster

Kind of early, but I will be classing up on 20 June. Anyone else know if they will be in this class yet??

OccamsRazor

Final Select BDCP Intel
I'm almost definitely going to be in one of the June classes - I graduate May 18, so barring some unforeseen circumstance I should see you there. Is the other class date for June the 6th?

beaverslayer

pilot
Yup, there is a class starting up June 6th. About 10 of us on AW have been assigned June 6th so far, so hopefully we'll see you there!

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Kind of early, but I will be classing up on 20 June. Anyone else know if they will be in this class yet??
Look who arose from the frozen tundra, don't let those mean Canadians pick on you. Your shipmates will come beat them up.

Oh yeah, I will be getting BALLISTIC around this time too.

Lobster

June 20th here I come too. SWO...non prior

Awesome man, thats 3. 4 if Bond gets his act together haha.

Look who arose from the frozen tundra, don't let those mean Canadians pick on you. Your shipmates will come beat them up.

Oh yeah, I will be getting BALLISTIC around this time too.

I appreciate the support but a friendly reminder that they left their motherland on Canada to come play hockey and go to school here is all they need to be silenced haha

AF-E/Navy-O

I haven't been on here is quite some time. I'm on spring break so I found a minute to reunite with the site.

I wasn't supposed to leave until January 2011, but just last week I was notified that my date has changed to 20 June 2010. I will also be joining all of you. I'm coming out of Western Illinois University and I also know a guy from the University of Illinois who will be in the same class. I've been picked up for NFO. I can't wait to see you all up there! I'm pumped to get out of here and start another chapter!

Squishy

Well this was my original OCS date. However, I just got an email from my proc saying I got moved back to August 22. Hopefully you guys get to keep your date.