• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2 roommates needed (Chevalier Development)

kbelon23

Starting in mid June I will have a 3 BR/ bath with 2 roommates moving out. I am currently med-down in IFS awaiting to get the go ahead to start flight so having 2 validators would be best because they would be starting API right around the same time as me. That being said here's some info:
- Rent is $1,299 a month
- Master bed available roommate now agreed to paying $50 extra so he could have it
-Other 2 BRs are decently sized and have closets
-I have basically a full house of furniture
-2 couches, 63'' TV & stand, kitchen table w/ 4 computer chairs (because screw sitting on wooden ones)
-Silverware and a full set of dishes, cups, pots and pans, and storage containers
-House is only 5 minutes from the back-gate of base; and a real 5 mins not what the realtors say
- Small BRs are 11x11 and the master is 14x20 with master bath
-Large living room we currently have 4 couches in it and there's plenty of spare room
-The best part of this house is that the Blue Angels literally bank 300' above us everyday they practice
-Anyone interested or if you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact me. Sorry didn't take a picture of the master or my other roommates room, but if you wish I can take them and send them to you!
IMG_0474.jpg IMG_0475.jpg IMG_0476.jpg IMG_0477.jpg IMG_0478.jpg IMG_0501.jpg

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Pros: plenty of bananas, raging yard parties (I'm sure all the hot AF chicks were behind the camera)
Cons: no chaise lounges in sight

Cookie123

kbelon23 I'm in a similar situation with my roommate moving out. I'm interested, and PM so we hash out details.