• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

19 April 09

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
So...like...is it just going to be me and a bunch of SWOs? Nobody else is going on this date?

:(

coxjc05

SNA 2009
Hello all

I just got moved from the 26th to 19th Class. So I will see everyone ONE month as of today....

How is everyone getting there? I am driving, if anyone needs to leave some stuff in a car let me know. I'll be staying at the Navy Lodge the night before we report... inexpensive and on base.

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Everybody from the 19th class got moved to the 5th class. I'm still waiting to hear about my new date.

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Wait, so how did that work?

Oh, I'm not sure exactly. I saw a forwarded email saying that everybody in the 19 April class was being moved to the 5 April class -- with the possible exception of me because I have to attend a funeral. I'm not sure why they moved everybody...but apparently after they did, your class got moved up...??

I should get my new date on Monday.

coxjc05

SNA 2009
Crazy. I was 26APR and my recruiter asked if I could go on the 19th or 5th. I said 19th was best, and that was that. So as of now, the 19th is the day. I take my last PRT next week, and get orders as well.

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Maybe an entire class perished in a fire and they had to move everybody up...? :hot_125: :confused:

Squall

Go Navy, Go Big Red
In! Just got my Final Select today!

Joseph, age 22 out of Lincoln, Nebraska, NFO

So. My birthday is over OCS. Am I to assume I should NOT tell the DI? :icon_tong I don't really think I want special treatment, all things considered.

*resumes pushups*

alpineskier

gear up, Newspaper, your airplane
pilot
I was asked by my recruiter if I could do the 19th but I have wedding issue in june, so i had to decline. It would have been nice to get in there and start, but appears I will be starting sometime in mid to late july. ya'll keep your head up there and never forget the ultimate goal. Have fun.

A.S