• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 February 2010

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Hey all, I was pro rec'd in late Oct., 24thI believe, and my class date pending a final select letter is the 14th of Feb. Valentine's Day you think we'll get to make cards and pass them out to our classmates?.... OohRah!

You-all could all be the 'love' class ...

2296valentines-day-heart.jpg

In any case ... I LOVE all of you ... Happy OCS/Valentine's Day. :D

casselj

Pro Rec SWO
Got word for this class date this morning. At least the upside is that a May graduation means the weather will be a bit better?

deebo

I just got the news today as well. I feel bad for all the people in relationships going, your probably gonna be catching some hell for this date lol

23 male/ non-prior/ SNA

bob88899

Well you can unoffically chalk me up for Feb 14th too... my final select is on somebodys desk waiting signature.... bahhh this is nuts! less than a month! process is moving right along!

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
See yall there. Got word this afternoon. Final select NFO. I'll check out the facebook group.

Racecarr33

Pro-Rec'd SNA
Still no signed final select letter, but I did find out yesterday that I'll be in for the February 14th OCS class. Leaves little prep time! Can't wait to get there after nearly two years of pursuit.

STS1

I'm trying to put together a class roster. If you guys can send me your info i think we might be able to help a few people out by coordinating rides from the airport and even carpooling accross country in some cases. I'd also like to get together for dinner and a final beer the night before if some of you are up for it. If you can send me the following info on yourselves I'll get the roster rolling:
Name (Last, First)
Contact Number
Where you are traveling from
If you are driving or flying
Planned Arrival time/date
Prior service (currently active/branch/Rating/MOS/ yrs of service/ etc)
Email Address
Once the list has begun to develop i will try to send out weekly updates.
You can send me your info any of the following ways:
PM me through the NAVYOCS website
PM me on the airwarriors website
Send it to me via facebook message
PM me and I'll give you my contact number and we can talk
Email my work address at david.a.petersen@navy.mil
Email my personal email at david.petersen835@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you all soon!

AztecLax02

Got the verbal go ahead from my Recruiter to pack my bags for Newport. 24M/Non-prior/Pilot

Has anyone actually recieved a hard or digital copy of their FS letter? I was told that mine might not even get to me before OCS...

fuzzy86

i got the "projected" date on jan 15th for feb 14th 10.. pro-rec'd dec 4th so I wasn't expecting the quick turnaround! But I'm not complaining at alllllllllll!! Look forward to seein everyone. definitely no hard letter yet.

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
How are you guys planning on getting your taxes done? I usually get my W2 from my company early February. I may have mine mailed to my old man or someone else I trust to get them done right.

fuzzy86

was wondering the same thing. i had about 8 jobs this year, so i am not sure if all of them will arrive in time (even though they should according to tax law). I was going to ask about getting an extension due to the circumstances, but I'd rather just get them done if possible.

dlynes

sorry to hi-jack your guys thread, wish you guys all the best! but what were your guys ASTB scores?

thanks! best of luck!