• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1001 questions (and answers) concerning BDCP

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Holy **** how many applicants/hopefuls are going to attempt to "square away" this poster until we all chill out and give her some productive info. Really, she wasn't really out of line and I would caution against you all giving out advice about what it takes to be a military officer.

pmasters

For most of these questions I would suggest using google to find your nearist OR and giving him/her a call, searchable by zipcode.

Know that BDCP is competative, and Intel is really really competative. You do get to apply for 3 seperate communities, so if you still want to be an officer and don't get Intel, you'll have backups. I applied for Intel first and didn't get it, so I took my second choice, SWO (yes, aviators, I know that SWO is terrible). If you have an questions feel free to PM, but the officer recruiter will be able them to answer better and be able to get the ball rolling.

On another note, start applying end of Sophomore year or the summer so that you can swear in and take advantage of the full 2 years for a non-technical degree.

Best of luck if you decide to go for it, BDCP is really an excellent program.

nikiterp86

Pro-rec'd INTEL!!!!!
Ha don't even bother, she already informed me via PM that she won't be returning because "respect is a two way street" and she doesn't wanna deal with people who want to be "worshipped" for their rank. So i guess we just won't have to worry about it anymore.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ha don't even bother, she already informed me via PM that she won't be returning because "respect is a two way street" and she doesn't wanna deal with people who want to be "worshipped" for their rank. Apparently, she believes that AW will only discourage her. So i guess we just won't have to worry about it anymore, she took her ball and went home.

Good riddence.

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.....she won't be returning because....she doesn't wanna deal with people who want to be "worshipped" (sic) for their rank....
Shit ... and I was lookin' forward to being "worshiped" (sic) ... I guess I got to this thread too late.

Why can't I ever have anything nice ... ??? :)

*edit* ... oh, btw .... 'she's monitoring this thread as we type .... :D

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Note to LDB: Mods can see your status and Super Mods can read your mind thanks to vBulletin 3.8.0

And I can peer into the depths of your soul. Muahahaha!
Satan04.jpg

Brett

luvdblue

Hey guys, got on here to respond to a few last PM's from people, and thank them for their help. I see this thread has brought out the best in all of us (including myself)- publicly sharing PM's, posting nice, fancy pictures (I actually find the one above quite funny), swearing at one another, etc...nicely done!

For the last time, to those of you who I've offended, I'm sincerely sorry. Thank you for those who added constructive words of advice, and to those who didn't, I'm sorry I was so annoying to you.

While I can't say this forum has done anything to encourage me in pursuing a commission, I do appreciate those who took the time to help me on their own.

Niki- I forgot to add to that message, I liked the Terp shrine. I left a few bucks there...wonder if anyone had the guts to take it! And of course, beat Dooook!

Okay, seee you...hopefully never! Haha jk, stay safe!