• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

100 years of political correctness

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
“As a former Navy A-4 attack pilot with two Vietnam cruises, this whole current PC ‘Cheerleading’ Time Line on your website is nothing more than a Disney World silly symbolism and girlie-man PR stunt … nothing more. Worse, it’s a basic slap in the face to the tens of thousands of Navy and Marine aviators who took enormous risks, gave their lives, and demonstrated enormous courage under daunting conditions to build what Naval Air has become today.”

Three guesses who wrote that letter... ;)

I agree with the sentiments though, this is a textbook case where nothing is gained and something is lost by being politically correct.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Awesome that a bunch of Old Guys were able to force them to take it down and eat crow. Good work!

MasterBates

I saw the timeline and shook my head.

Political Correctness.

MB Industries will have Political INCORRECTNESS as company policy. Don't like it, GTFO or don't buy from us.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think mentioning these "firsts" was definitely appropriate, but only in the larger context of the greater accomplishments of naval aviation.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I'm still waiting for my latest batch of beer to bottle condition. Will you barter for hookers and blow?