• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1 Aug 2010

kidday03

26/F/Supply/Prior USMC/USNR

It's kinda far away, but hopefully we can all get aquainted before we get there!

Anyone from San Diego? I'm driving and it's a long ways to RI from here by yourself. My hubby will be deployed so wont be able to make the trip with me....if anyone is interested, let me know!

SupplyBDCP

My date was just changed from 30May to 1Aug. I am really excited to get going. I'm from the RI area so if anyone has questions about the area feel free to ask. 21/m/supply on the BDCP program

PS1G

34/M/Supply/USN(FTS)

Currently stationed in Colorado as an FTS PS1. My date is tentative; however with my age I would have to leave this date in order to commission before I turn 35.

kidday03

Welcome PS1! Hope to see you in this class, there are lots of us Supply candidates so far. Join our facebook if you haven't already.

blarged

ready
Hadn't seen this thread on AW, but I'm in this class as well. Already in the FB and USNavyOCS thread.

Looking forward to getting started!

Eannw3

Hi! I'm currently enlisted, 28 years old, and my OCS date got pushed back from May 30 to August 1st. I am going SWO. I can't wait to go, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! I just requested to join the Facebook page. Happy summer and keep in touch!!!

leehigh80

26/F/Supply/Prior USMC/USNR

It's kinda far away, but hopefully we can all get aquainted before we get there!

Anyone from San Diego? I'm driving and it's a long ways to RI from here by yourself. My hubby will be deployed so wont be able to make the trip with me....if anyone is interested, let me know!

I'm coming from Ridgecrest CA which is 2.5 hours north of LA.

26/non-prior/SNA

Just joined the FB group too.

Can't wait to get there. Been waiting sooo long. Can't wait to meet you all.

Tiger-Flyer

Hey this is the third class I am getting bumped to. 23/M/SNA. Hopefully this will be my date. Congratulations to everyone getting in.