• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1/18th scale VF-101 F-14B ....Length: 41.2 inches long!

My buddy is doing a custom VF-101 repaint on the JSI 1/18th scale Tomcat for me,
and this is the first progress picture I have received so far. The Wingspan Unswept: 42.5 inches, Wingspan Swept: 25.3 inches and the length is 41.2 inches.

photo.jpg

This is the scheme I am having done.
ftd48024d-1.jpg

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
But what are you going to do with it when it's done?

Hang it from a ceiling?

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
I love 1/18. Lemme know if you come across/build a 1/18 USMC A-1 Skyraider (typically Korean era).

Nice work so far!

I love 1/18. Lemme know if you come across/build a 1/18 USMC A-1 Skyraider (typically Korean era).

Nice work so far!
Admiral Toys has one prototyped and they are planning to manufacturer when they come out of their hibernation.

Beautiful model. Quick question, why the CVW7 Pukin' Dog?
The guy who is painting mine was just comparing his Pukin' Dog to the one doing he is doing for me. as for why he painted it, Its one of his favorite schemes.

working for me, sweet paint job!

Thanks, I can't wait to get it.

There has been a Mistake on my part, this is the scheme it should be, the BuNo 164601 is for a D model Tomcat. it was my mistake. lol

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Rev3/2201-2300/rev2259-Fightertown48024/05.shtm

Shpion1

Contributor
"The guy who is painting mine was just comparing his Pukin' Dog to the one doing he is doing for me. as for why he painted it, Its one of his favorite schemes"

Thanks. Thought both versions going on same model...

troy14

Has your buddy finished the big tomcat for you? If so, I would like to see some photos as I am doing one in VF-101 as well.
Troy