• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 August OCS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

zelda

Nomad
The week count-down begins!
jump2reflection_125.gif

Do we know how long we can spend with our boys? What time do they have to have to report back on Sunday?

Isela

jenni

Isela -
As far as I know, the guys have mandatory 48 hour liberty. I think they have to be back at the base by 4:00 p.m. on Sunday.
Jenni

zelda

Nomad
Thanks Jenni! Good to know that it's indeed mandatory after what they went through this past weekend. If only Friday was tomorrow so that we could head out there.

leitz

SNA Spouse
hey aleah-
welcome! i hope to see you at the ball! many of us with SO's in class 03-04 are going to be there and we are so excited! Feel free to e-mail or pm me or any of us if we coudl be helpful. Also be sur eot check out the private page for more info on the ball, etc.
Best,
LISA

zelda

Nomad
Hope everyone had a safe trip back home! This weekend passed by much too quickly and the good-byes at the airport weren't easy
cry_125.gif

Josh and I definitely felt like this weekend was our vacation, so we didn't much that required a lot of energy. I was perfectly content just enjoying seeing him again and allowing him the chance to be himself and relax.

I hope I can make it through the next three and a half weeks.
-Isela

Status
Not open for further replies.