• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Big 4 Flash cards

BackOrdered

Contributor
I received several requests for these through PM so I sent an email to the creator of these cards and he has given me permission to post them here for all to utilize. Don't thank me, thank him. Enjoy.

Note: They weren't made to be viewed in slideshow, but to be cut out and used. So if the solutions appear reversed, they aren't.

Attachments

• Rank Insignias.ppt
    271.5 KB · Views: 1,829
  • 11 General Orders.ppt
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,217
  • Code of Conduct.ppt
    20.5 KB · Views: 985
  • 14 leadership traits.ppt
    43 KB · Views: 1,102
  • Phonetic.ppt
    28.5 KB · Views: 843
  • Songs and Creeds.ppt
    36.5 KB · Views: 952
  • Insignias.ppt
    196 KB · Views: 1,005
  • Instructions for use.doc
    29 KB · Views: 813

Tom

pilot
Contributor
The chain of command changed. Here are the changes:
4. Leading Class Officer, LT _______, United States Navy.
5. Assistant Operations Officer of Officer Candidate School, Major _______, United States Marine Corps
6. Operations Officer of Officer Candidate School, LCDR ________, United States Navy.
7. Executive Officer, CDR ______, United States Navy.
8. Commanding Officer, CAPT ________, United States Navy.
9. Commander, Naval Service Training Command, RDML Lotring, United States Navy.
10. Commander, Naval Education Training Command, RADM Jones, United States Navy.
11. Chief of Naval Operations, ADM Roughead, United States Navy.

BackOrdered

Contributor
4. Leading Class Officer, LT _______, United States Navy
5. Assistant Operations Officer of Officer Candidate School, Major _______, United States Marine Corps
6. Operations Officer of Officer Candidate School, LCDR ________, United States Navy.

The names are also wrong for the XO and CO of Officer Training Command Newport. CNO also changed to ADM Roughead. I'm also not in the business of listing names from OTCN on a public forum so no one ask me.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to have to take though down and edit them. Got Make them more Newport friendly.

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
Not bad. A quick note, I noticed there were some AF and Army ranks on the first PPT. You won't need to know any of these. That and don't bother memorizing the discipline ditty. It'll be permanently engraved in your mind by Friday of Indoc week.

BackOrdered

Contributor
4. Leading Class Officer, LT _______, United States Navy.
7. Executive Officer, CDR ______, United States Navy.
8. Commanding Officer, CAPT ________, United States Navy.
9. Commander, Naval Service Training Command, RDML Lotring, United States Navy.
10. Commander, Naval Education Training Command, RADM Jones, United States Navy.
11. Chief of Naval Operations, ADM Roughead, United States Navy.

Got it. Though now I'm going to toss the chain of command from this topic altogether. I started editing the ppt using the gouge from the booklet the NRD handed me last week and it is different from your list. Now I have to start over and those reversed answers are a pain in the tail to type up.

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
GREAT thread, tiz!

All that stuff is necessary for the 4th week RLP inspection except the Navy and Marine Corps hymns. You will need to learn those eventually, but not for an inspection.

"Buddy f*ckers" are the guys who have the hardest time in OCS. You are clearly the opposite of that; you'll do just fine in OCS. Good luck in Newport.

BackOrdered

Contributor
What is a Buddy F*cker Capt. ron?

I'll take a guess. That would be the guy/gal who is only out for him/herself and won't help the other Candidates even when it is highly convenient for him/her and they may have even received similar help beforehand.

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
That's correct. Also known as blue falcons.

You gotta help each other out. I would never have passed RLP without the help of my buddies.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
GREAT thread, tiz!

All that stuff is necessary for the 4th week RLP inspection except the Navy and Marine Corps hymns. You will need to learn those eventually, but not for an inspection.

"Buddy f*ckers" are the guys who have the hardest time in OCS. You are clearly the opposite of that; you'll do just fine in OCS. Good luck in Newport.
I graded for a DI during a RLP inspection and he told the OC to sing Anchors Aweigh. Needless to say the DI was not impressed when the OC didn't know it. Learning Anchors Aweigh and the Marine Corps Hymn is not difficult. Memorize all the gouge before getting to OCS, TRUST ME.

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
I graded for a DI during a RLP inspection and he told the OC to sing Anchors Aweigh. Needless to say the DI was not impressed when the OC didn't know it. Learning Anchors Aweigh and the Marine Corps Hymn is not difficult. Memorize all the gouge before getting to OCS, TRUST ME.

Whoops. My mistake with the bad gouge.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Do they do peer evals (spear evals) at Navy ocs? Those always showed who all the BFs were. Even though the staff can usually tell, they got some nasty evaluations from their squads.

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
Do they do peer evals (spear evals) at Navy ocs? Those always showed who all the BFs were. Even though the staff can usually tell, they got some nasty evaluations from their squads.
Yes, they do. And if ANYONE gets less than a 100 your class has issues.