• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Senioritis

zuggerat

Anyone else have senioritis.... i have no desire to do work and i hate my school more than anything else on the planet.... get me out of here!!!!:(

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
Anyone else have prowleritis.... i have no desire to do work and i hate my school more than anything else on the planet.... get me out of here!!!!:(

that does sound familiar, except replace "senior" with "prowler" (see above)

I've heard there are pills for this

and before you Prowler bubba's bite my head off, its called a "joke" ;)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
that does sound familiar, except replace "senior" with "prowler" (see above)

I've heard there are pills for this

and before you Prowler bubba's bite my head off, its called a "joke" ;)
Ahh, but is there not truth in jest? BTW, it's a snorkel (for underwater jamming) or directed energy weapon, not a refueling probe, or should I have let the Commodore let that state secret out of the bag too? ;)

Brett

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Yeah, I got it bad. Especially since with BDCP, I only have to stay above a 2.7. I have one semester left and am sitting at a 3.7, which means I can meet requirements as long as I just don't fail all my classes. Yeah. My work/study ethic has gone through the basement.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
Ahh, but is there not truth in jest? BTW, it's a snorkel (for underwater jamming) or directed energy weapon, not a refueling probe, or should I have let the Commodore let that state secret out of the bag too? ;)

Brett

damn, I was gonna guess it was for jousting :icon_tong

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Count me in as infected... symptoms including apathy for classes and laziness.

I live for weekends and graduation right now.

Its even worse when you get 2 or more seniors together... their senioritis quadrouples for every additional senior in the room... and no one gets anything done.

I am told the only remedy is booze.

zuggerat

Count me in as infected... symptoms including apathy for classes and laziness.

I live for weekends and graduation right now.

Its even worse when you get 2 or more seniors together... their senioritis quadrouples for every additional senior in the room... and no one gets anything done.

I am told the only remedy is booze.

all i do is drink and workout, and my friends...

hahah, they dont even workout so that in turn makes me aspire to be as worthless as they are.

im constantly sitting in a state where im getting pumped at the gym and then i drink it all away. i live vicariously through beer pizzle and turbo quarters

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
all i do is drink and workout, and my friends...

hahah, they dont even workout so that in turn makes me aspire to be as worthless as they are.

im constantly sitting in a state where im getting pumped at the gym and then i drink it all away. i live vicariously through beer pizzle and turbo quarters

I've noticed that not only has my amount of pullups gone up senior year, but also my beer pong abilties.....interesting...:icon_zbee

michaels601

Simba Barracuda.
what's it called when you have the same symptoms but probably aren't graduating on time?

terminal senioritis? chronic senioritis?

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Keep plugin away at the classwork and just dont fail anything. Other than that, drink, chase tail, stay in shape and have freakin fun. I had it bad my last year, but did exactly what I suggest ... but it did fly by and I still say "damn, should have done this or that more". Just make sure you have some fun with the ladies while they are willing (and drinkin with ya). :icon_smil

s/f

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
183 days till commissioning......cant f'ing wait. my other navy/marine buds are trying to figure out when we are going to have our drink-a-thon. Our college graduatioin is the next day and we want to be able to walk on two feet getting diplomas. Got any suggestions?

flygirlA47474

applicant PLC air-jrs 2006
I promise you that high school will fly by, just have a blast and I kept a 3.8 gpa during senior year along with drinking and partying on school nights frequently. Stay up late and skip some classes (not a whole lot) and enjoy your last year of few responsibilities (and if you go to college and live in a dorm)- doing laundry without paying and showering without toe thongs.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
FlyGirl,

You wanna leave In-n-out burgers (animal style) and carne asada fries? I made the same mistake 4 yrs ago. I still tear up thinkin about it. If i could go back, i think i would have stayed in sd. Yea, i probably would have partied my tail off and played endless games at Dave 'n Busters but hey...you only live once :)