• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ensign Mobile

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I know most people would have waited until after commissioning to buy the flashy ride, but I couldn't wait. '03 Toyota 4Runner Limited. It has ALL the options...4x4, Heated Seats, Leather, Sunroof, Navigation...Ect.

03_4runner_1.jpg

What do you think? Good ride for a future JO? :D

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
My Ensign mobile was a Jeep Wrangler. Traded it in for my Lieutenant Junior Grade mobile, a Chevy Silverado. :)

GMan1976

Banned
Bought this li'l number during IFS last year....2005 Honda S2000...

Attachments

• 100_0306.JPG
    100_0306.JPG
    450 KB · Views: 168
  • 100_0307.JPG
    100_0307.JPG
    427.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 100_0308.JPG
    100_0308.JPG
    446.1 KB · Views: 106

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
I'll upgrade before too much longer, but heres my current vehicle.

car.jpg

I like to call her " White Lightning"

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Still driving my Ensign Mobile. What more could a man want:

Brett

Attachments

• jeep slick C.jpg
    jeep slick C.jpg
    616.1 KB · Views: 159
  • Jeep Trail C.jpg
    Jeep Trail C.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 111

GMan1976

Banned
Ah ha. So you're one of the two Silverstone Blue S2000s I see running around...

well, mine's the straight-up silver. I've seen another at NASWF in my color (but the 2004 model) and also some dude has a baby-blue one... must be AF.

Any idea who drives that Lotus Elise I see around the parking lots???

06.jpg

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Oh, my mistake. I thought the "silver" was the Silverstone Blue. That's what I meant, the two silver ones. No, but I've wondered the same thing. That Elise just looks mean. I've seen it driving, but it always is going the opposite direction on 87, so I can't see who's behind the wheel.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh, my mistake. I thought the "silver" was the Silverstone Blue. That's what I meant, the two silver ones. No, but I've wondered the same thing. That Elise just looks mean. I've seen it driving, but it always is going the opposite direction on 87, so I can't see who's behind the wheel.

Looks like a Miata to me. :D

brett

GMan1976

Banned

yeah... that's a pretty badass car... only runs about $45k too! the problem is the cost of maintenance on that puppy. plus I'm sure you'd have to take her to a certified "Lotus" mechanic and I highly doubt there's too many around the redneck riv.

If you ever see me on base, say hey...

GMan1976

Banned
Hey Brett, thanks for sending me that pic of the car you drove before the Navy...

car.jpg

Did you keep it and just put a "my other vehicle is a jet" sticker on the back?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey Brett, thanks for sending me that pic of the car you drove before the Navy...

Did you keep it and just put a "my other vehicle is a jet" sticker on the back?

I love that. :D As FMRAM can attest, I did grow up in a little hippy town in OR, but my hatred for the long-hairs developed long before my Naval service. What we really need isn't a car that runs on hemp, but one that runs on ground up hippies:
61210_stainless_steel_meat_grinder.jpg

Brett