• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

flight doc

1. gatechfan28

Mental Health/NAMI/Med Boards…. for a friend.

Off the record, for a friend, of course. I’m trying to get some information regarding processes for being DQ’d while on flight status (Tactical Jets). Long story short, there’s a high probability that “my friend” has been diagnosed with “Major Depressive Disorder, Recurrent, Severe” as well as...
  2. mwills71

ADHD and USMC Aviation

Hello. I'm a high school student with ADHD and I take daily meds. I heard from one of my friends who is also going (USMC) in that you cannot be on meds and or be diagnosed with ADHD. He's going to infantry where as I'm shooting for Aviation. I was wondering if there is some kind of process that...
  3. RachelCharlotte

Chances of Appealing a Headache Waiver Denial?

This is gonna be a little long-- sorry about that! I'm a firstie at USNA and will be commissioning almost exactly one month from now. I was elated to service select NFO and be one step closer to being a WSO. However, no one ever told me that it was career suicide to use the word migraine (which...
  4. C

Weight waiver for jets? (underweight)

I will be going down to Pensacola this August to begin flight school as an SNFO. I am not currently qualified for jets because I do not meet the minimum weight requirement for an ejection seat. However, I was told by an LT that it may be possible to obtain a weight waiver as long as I weigh over...