• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Bluecore

July 5th and May 24th.

Well if that is true, and they have no special circumstances like being active duty, prior-service or age critical, then there truly is no method to this madness, haha. Odd that one got a July date but we haven't even seen anyone* get put in the June class on here yet (SWOs that is).

* anyone without special circumstances

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Well if that is true, and they have no special circumstances like being active duty, prior-service or age critical, then there truly is no method to this madness, haha. Odd that one got a July date but we haven't even seen anyone* get put in the June class on here yet (SWOs that is).

Well, they are both young and non prior, so I don't think their are any special circumstances. I'm just surprised they got a date before me. Lol

exNavyOffRec

the other factor is what date available they put.

KMC1020

About how long does it take for one's security clearance to be completed? And did you find out afterwards? I just released my SF-86 and did finger prints about 3 weeks ago. I know I'm in for a long wait, which I prefer so I can improve my run time and swim technique, just wondering if these are things I should be keeping tabs on.

Jeremy Goods

Any know how soon you have to enlist after getting your FINSEL? Just trying to figure out how transferring from one branch to another is going to be.

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Any know how soon you have to enlist after getting your FINSEL? Just trying to figure out how transferring from one branch to another is going to be.
I'm not enlisting until at least 10 days prior to ship, doesn't matter when I get my FINSEL. And I'm trying to work the date more closer than ten days, like I would ets the day prior to shipping, then do all my paperwork the day of.

Jeremy Goods

I'm not enlisting until at least 10 days prior to ship, doesn't matter when I get my FINSEL. And I'm trying to work the date more closer than ten days, like I would ets the day prior to shipping, then do all my paperwork the day of.
I'm going to try and do the same then
Don't want to be without a paycheck for two months I can do ten days.

K.Hog04

I am currently active duty and found out I was Pro rec Y for the Feb 23rd Supply Corp board, it has not hit my bol yet however, I contacted the NRD where I am at and they confirmed my pro rec Y. I informed my COC of my current situation (as no one has heard anything. I was told my CO, XO would be informed once I got my FINSEL when the director signs off on it) my question is does anyone know how long this would take to hit my BOL followed by a FINSEL as I am coming up for deployment in Sept at the same time due to rotate in Nov and kind of in limbo as to what is going to happen or if there is something I need to do. Thanks in advance.

I am currently active duty and found out I was Pro rec Y for the Feb 23rd Supply Corp board, it has not hit my bol yet however, I contacted the NRD where I am at and they confirmed my pro rec Y. I informed my COC of my current situation (as no one has heard anything. I was told my CO, XO would be informed once I got my FINSEL when the director signs off on it) my question is does anyone know how long this would take to hit my BOL followed by a FINSEL as I am coming up for deployment in Sept at the same time due to rotate in Nov and kind of in limbo as to what is going to happen or if there is something I need to do. Thanks in advance.

You might want to check NSIPS to see if you have orders yet. I received mine on the 20th says that I’m going to be in the JULY 5th class. That’s weird that your Pro rec didn’t show up on BOL. I also have not received my FINSEL. But I’m not complaining with orders in hand.