• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 218

He didnt give me the option to select which class. Nami has not cleared me for OCC 218. So, instead, he is allowing to submit me for the Nov 3rd board for the June 1st class. If that makes sense

He didnt give me the option to select which class. Nami has not cleared me for OCC 218. So, instead, he is allowing to submit me for the Nov 3rd board for the June 1st class. If that makes sense
Ahh my bad for the misunderstanding. Sorry to hear about you and that other candidates nami approval going awry. Are you upset about not going in January? The upside is you still have a chance to be selected and if not, you could attain a 300 pft before the next board

The_Pants

I've heard the winter class has the highest DOR rate of the 3 occ classes which is typically attributed to the cold. When did you complete your flight phys?

Heard the same as well. Also the highest injuries. But do you'll know if the winter class is only males? I was told awhile back by my former OSO that the winter class is "all balls" no females. Anyone confirm?

The_Pants

O
I am with Dallas OST. They share the same office with Fort Worth OST. Are you in for the OCC board for Nov 3rd? Air?

OCC 218! Air! It's a good time to apply seeing as they doubled the number of air contracts. So are you working with Capt. Guest? Or do you have another OSO?

O

OCC 218! Air! It's a good time to apply seeing as they doubled the number of air contracts. So are you working with Capt. Guest? Or do you have another OSO?
I'm with Captain Jure. He told me I can sit for this board but ship on June 1st. Captain Guest tell you the same?

The_Pants

I'm with Captain Jure. He told me I can sit for this board but ship on June 1st. Captain Guest tell you the same?
I'm not in that boat. So I couldn't tell you. My finalized paperwork from NAMI just made it back less than a month ago. I went in the end of May. P. Cola was a blast. But I think you're fine bc if I'm not mistaken if one is selected they decide which class you are in, either winter or summer.