• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

You talk with recruiter?

you talk with your recruiter

• Many time a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A couple of times a week

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • A couple of times a month

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Don't even know his name

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eteled

How often are you guys in contact with your recruiter? If it’s varied significantly over the course of your application, give an average.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I voted for "a couple of times a month." I am already accepted for BDCP and used to talk to my recruiter at least once a week. You might want to clarify your question a little bit if you only want info from people who are currently applying.

Eteled

Open to anyone that has worked with a recruiter for entrance into the Navy as an officer. I've only meet my recruiter once (for the astb) and I rarely talk with the people at my NRD. I know their names though!

sirenia

Sub Nuke's Wife
I only know my recruiter at NRD and I talk to him/exchange e-mails with him on average about five times a month.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
Ben can vouch for this since he is out of the same NRD. I have no idea who my recruiter is now since we are on the 3rd one in two years. I feel like I talk more with the stashed ensigns at the office than I do with the recruiters. I am supposed to check in once a month and email once a month, but I don't and am not sure they even know or care. When applying, however, I spoke with that guy almost everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.