• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

You SAY you build models?? Eat your heart out ...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Scale models ???

We don't NEED no STEENKIN' PLASTIC !!!

Try this guy's stuff for modeling skills ... a retired dentist & a Honolulu 'Bruddah.

[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]
Corsair5.jpg
[/FONT]

nugget81

pilot
Absolutely amazing!! In some of those shots I would think I was looking at a real plane being restored instead of a model. Where can I get one?

jtmedli

pilot
He had me fooled in some of those shots too. I've seen cessnas that were built with that much detail!!

Citation3

Your right...I do build some steenkin' models. Now this man is world class. I can only dream now.

Thanks for the link.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Your right...I do build some steenkin' models. Now this man is world class. I can only dream now.

Thanks for the link.

You do GREAT stuff ... it's just that this guy is the Michelangelo of modeling doin' the Sistine Chapel ... :)

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Thanks for the link.

You've got plenty of years before you're as old as he is so you've got time to transition to aluminum from plastic.

If you are in the market for such a model, check out these guys. They also work in aluminum.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
If you are in the market for such a model, check out these guys. They also work in aluminum.

Damn! I drive a car that didn't cost that much!:eek:

"Sorry, kids, you have no more college fund. But check out this cool model I got. NO, YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT.":icon_tong