• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

You guys do this every day???

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Yuuuuup. Inspections were usually Thursdays for my first few years when I was there as well, which was always miserable on the cold windy days as the formation seemed to last forever.

KBayDog

Funny. When it was lunch time at my school, I ate. Radical concept, I know.

Was your inspection before or after Ringknocking 101?

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
My intent is not to bash. Just really didn't know if this was an every day occurrence. I guess it just becomes the daily norm.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yep, that's not even everyone either. There's a separate formation behind the dorms for the rest of the brigade (just not enough room in the courtyard).

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Yep, that's not even everyone either. There's a separate formation behind the dorms for the rest of the brigade (just not enough room in the courtyard).

Right - that shows 2/3 of all the companies at the Academy.

Aquonox

Just rolling along
None
Yeah, the mids who live in 7th and 8th wing do the formations back by Mitscher Auditorium. This is a daily norm unless the weather is too bad for doing it outside.

And there won't be any more khakis to be seen on the firsties next year.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The band and the color guard too, damn. I knew you guys had a formation and shit, but that's slightly insane.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Where's the Gunny who's about to go all R Lee Ermey on everyone? It's just not the same without that...

Brunes

pilot
Coast Guard Academy was the same way. Fair weather was outside in the quads...Foul weather was in the company wing area. Inspections weren't a regular thing- they would do surprise quick inspections now and again and then once or twice a month plus special uniform inspections.

CAMike

None
Contributor
So who was the older gent at the front door with his t-shirt half out and gray shorts?