• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Yes, I'm Still Around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
...but busy as hell. I picked up my instrument rating this summer and am now starting to work on my commercial ticket. Also trying to keep a 4.0 and still let my girlfriend have some semblence of a social life with me.

But on to more pressing matters (Sorry, John & Steve, I can't resist ). You guys can send Gainesville High School to Jordan-Hare anytime you want (C'mon...Punting on 3rd Down?).

Now if you'll excuse me, my alcohol is calling.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Minor correction to Tripp's post, I think he meant:

"DAMN WAR EAGLES!!"

Note the emphasis on "Damn"... All this from a school that can't make up its mind over a mascot "tiger, eagle, tiger, eagle..." Too much drinking up there, and heck, 4.0 is probably not that much of an accomplishment. Going to have to give a call to your instructor, maybe you need another check ride before they sign over that commercial ticket, don't know if I trust being in the same airspace as you! jk Good game, shitty play on the Gators part, since I am in Hawaii, I miss the post game Sunday talk on tv by Spurrier, curious to hear what he said...

GO GATORS!

Tucker

Y'all seem to be forgetting about the team that has won the most college football National Champioships. I know I don't have to remind you who it is but I will anyway.
The University of Alabama, the Capstone of Southern Education

Roll Tide

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
quote:
Y'all seem to be forgetting about the team that has won the most college football National Champioships. I know I don't have to remind you who it is but I will anyway.
The University of Alabama, the Capstone of Southern Education
What? That s#@! pile on the other side of the state? You guys still have a football team?

Hehe, I won't hold it against you. Most of my relatives live in Tuscalooser. Uh, I mean Tuscaloosa.

Status
Not open for further replies.