• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

XM or Sirius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsquared84

I guess it comes down to programing- It's NFL v MLB Sirious v XM
or Howard v Opie and Anthony. I've got sirious it's pretty good but then again i wish i could get my Yankee games anywhere... the trade offs of life

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
I have an XM Commander installed in my Jetta and love it.

I've had it about 18 months...when I decided to spalsh into the satellite radio world, Sirius' viability was still in question, so I went with XM. Nowadays, Sirius looks like it's going strong, so either one should be around for awhile.

One other factor in picking XM is their radios looked better in my car. Everything Sirius offered at the time was ass-ugly and about as big as my Sony Walkman from 1988.

Content wise, the music channels are pretty much the same, although I've heard Sirius has more content in that regard.

XM has:

-NCAA football/basketball for Big 10, ACC and Pac 10
-MLB (every team)
-Opie and Anthony
-Traffic and weather for many larger cities

Sirius has:

-NCAA broadcasts for select teams
-NFL (every team)
-NBA
-NHL (if the league doesn't go bankrupt, haha!)
-Premier League Soccer
-Howard Stern

Both have Traffic & Weather for most major cities and the ability to listen online at no extra charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.