• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WTF is A POOL

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
For those of you who are wondering how a SNA compares to this, I finished up IFS in mid November and word on the street is that I might class up for API early March.

I checked in mid September, was IFS exempt, and was told the other day to expect 20 March to start API. Incidentally, after doing BOLTC in the first week of November, I was told I would probably class up 05 December.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Actually, I lived next door to the dude and my roommate saw him out earlier that night. He was at McGuire's and we lived in one of the communities off Gulf Beach out the backgate. He didn't take a turn at the T intersection entering the community and plowed into a house. He drove off but a somewhat identifiable part of his brand new white Lexus was left with the house. He turned himself in the next afternoon.

There was a lot more to it than that (there always is, isn't there?). It's a miracle he didn't kill anyone.

Suffice to say, terminated with extreme prejudice.

Look, A-Pool was on lockdown for a while because several of the Enswines took it upon themselves to fuck the dog in most spectacular fashion. Way beyond normal ENS shenanigans. If it happens again, expect lockdown to happen again.

So if you are or are about to be in A-Pool, do us all a favor and keep an eye on your shipmates. That doesn't mean cover up for their fuckups (though this has also happened), that means do what you can to keep them from trying on the Bad Idea Jeans in the first place.

fastnumber15

TailSpin--classic low level
My own thread jack:::

so do i need to report to base housing at whiting before I get into a lease for a house? My AF orders say to check with base housing refferel office, but that means I couldnt start to find a house until after I get there...not great for my wife and my goods have to go to temp storage.

MidWestEwo

None
My own thread jack:::

so do i need to report to base housing at whiting before I get into a lease for a house? My AF orders say to check with base housing refferel office, but that means I couldnt start to find a house until after I get there...not great for my wife and my goods have to go to temp storage.

So does anyone go wakeboarding down in Florida at all during this time? Or just golf and beaches?

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
So does anyone go wakeboarding down in Florida at all during this time? Or just golf and beaches?

A bit cold for the beach these days, but I have seen some people out wakeboarding, with wet suits of course.

MidWestEwo

None
A bit cold for the beach these days, but I have seen some people out wakeboarding, with wet suits of course.

Awesome..It is going to be tough giving up snowboarding. Giving up wakeboarding would be even harder! I love my hippy sports over golf any day.

zoomie08

Fast, Neat, Average...
Awesome..It is going to be tough giving up snowboarding. Giving up wakeboarding would be even harder! I love my hippy sports over golf any day.

I love the hippy sports too. I've played ultimate frisbee with some guys on the beach quite a few times. Maybe that'll help your withdrawals out some...