• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WTF how come there are no Navy OCS journals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayManC

So i've been doing a little searching and have come up with bupkiss for the Navy OCS journal. These Air Farce pukes are really beginning to get on my nerves (no offense) with their long drawn out OTS journals-a-plenty. Not that I'm knocking them by any means, but how come it seems no one's put together a good comprehensive site for us wannabe's? And I don't want to hear that in the navy OCS there's no idle time unlike the AF.
Here is the latest one i found thanks to ole Don Rein's benchmark:
http://www.geocities.com/pilotusairforce/
While i fully intend on making one myself (given the opportunity) i'm still at least two years out. If you know of one; show me the way.

<insert something witty here:>

JTP

Man...those guys seriously look like a bunch of losers. I would go crazy if that guy was bunking in my room. I hate to be rude , but he's no wingman on a Friday night if you know what I mean.

GO DAWGS!!

JayManC

wow you guys are harsh..got me re-thinking my proposal about making a journal now! NOT

Heineken

SNA Advanced, Meridian
Those Airforce guys look like their on vacation, OCS DI's would take those cameras and shuv em up the canidates @$$!

Alex Fowler

"For our first PFT, I performed 80 situps in two minutes, 56 pushups in two minutes, and ran two miles in 12:09. This earned me 413 out of a perfect score of 500 points. I was the highest scoring OT in my entire wing of 275 people, and ran the fastest two miles. For this I was presented a certificate stating my entrace into the "400 Club". Hopefully I'll be able to earn 500 points before I leave, which will require ten more situps and 24 more pushups. From what I hear, very few people score over 400 on the first PFT, and even fewer even reach 500 points. So that's one of my goals while I'm here. "

WTF?? I got similar scores on my first PFT at ROTC and had one of the lowest scores in my unit...

Alex

2-0 to the Yanks, WHO'S YOUR DADDY MEXICO???

JayManC

come on, come on shouldn't we cut these guys some slack, i mean its obvious that they took enough of a beating in High School

uncledave

JTP- Why couldn't you apply to OCS with those scores? 12:09 for a 2 mile run is pretty fast IMHO. Thats like a 9:07 1 1/2 mile run, which is ok for OCS standards. 56 push-ups isn't the greatest though.

JTP

Must have toothpicks for arms. Didn't see that it was for 2 miles, that is pretty damn fast. Still needs to pick up some weights though.

JayManC

as much fun as im having poking and prodding this poor sap's site i would like to see something along similar lines for the navy.

Dave Shutter

80 push-ups to to max the test! That's barely passing in OCS! Oh well, you can't blame them. It's not like they have a lot of extra time to work on them, they still have to get in their computer time in their rooms. They had better not like running too much because after OTS they do their PRT on a stationary bike. And yes, they have a nice lounge area going on too.

dewahl

Max push ups for us 30 and over IS 80, hell its 87 for the babies. 64 for that excellant low. I am starting to think that most people that frequent this board must be posing for Mens Health. Wish I had more time to develop that physique, that seems to be the most important thing in getting most people into OCS.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.