• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wrong part?

BlackBearHockey

go blue...
I took my ASTB for the first time this evening (thanks to everyone who offered advice in the forums, it helped quite a bit) with a few other Mids.

My question:

The final portion of the test I had form "XY" while everyone else had form "XZ". Everyone had questions in English, Math, and Naval Aptitude and I had strictly "Mathematical Comprehension". Was I given the wrong book, or was it just the way the tests differ from person to person? I asked the proctor and he said it was just the way it's randomized in the testing area, but 27 math-only questions vs. everyone else's 30 easy random questions seemed odd to me.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
If I remember completely, I think the last part doesn't count towards your score, but is used as a way of testing questions. Dont quote me though, but I wouldn't stress.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Skim is correct, the last part of the test doesn't count toward your score or anything else. NOMI uses it for futher evaluation for future tests and nothing more. Don't worry about it.

-ea6bflyr