• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wounded Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pearl Harbor survivor Houston James of Dallas embraces Marine Staff Sgt. Mark Graunke Jr. during a Veterans Day commemoration in Dallas. Graunke lost a hand, a leg and and eye when he defused a bomb in Iraq last year.

Valor%20SS.jpg

sirenia

Sub Nuke's Wife
Thank you for posting this. There are really no words to express proper gratitude for what the Marines or any other forces do for our country. It is a moving photograph.

gagirl

I think this picture was on the front page of the Virginian-Pilot too. It's an incredible photograph of 2 incredible men! There's nothing I can say to show how much I appreciate what our veterans past and present are doing. God bless all of them and especially those that are in harms way right now.
THanks for posting this picture. I wish it would be printed again so many more people can see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.