• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wooden Sword Holder Wings

Gents,

Sorry for posting but for the life of me I cannot find the thread regarding a gentleman that makes custom CNC carved wings that serve as helmet and sword holders. Trying to get a set made for my father and would seriously appreciate some help tracking that cat down. Thank you all in advance.

V/R
Semper Fi,

Crazy Legs

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Gents,

Sorry for posting but for the life of me I cannot find the thread regarding a gentleman that makes custom CNC carved wings that serve as helmet and sword holders. Trying to get a set made for my father and would seriously appreciate some help tracking that cat down. Thank you all in advance.

V/R
Semper Fi,

Crazy Legs
PM @SaberWW he makes them.

SaberWW

Gents,

V/R
Semper Fi,

Crazy Legs
That would be me, you can contact me here, at Naaman@SaberWoodworks.com, or head over to SaberWoodworks.com

SaberWW

They can be made with and without the sword and helmet holder. I also can make any other wing or badge. I have had them purchased as retirement or PCS gifts.