• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wings Over Meridian

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Anyone going? We're bringing the centennial Growler and Prowler down tomorrow

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
If you're looking to party, we're having a winging party at 7:30pm Friday night at the Meridian Little Theatre. Come on out!

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Dude. You got a XC in the RAG and you're going to MERIDIAN? Below for headwork. ;)

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
My guess is there wasn't a lot of choice as to where they were going... Being that they are going to the airshow and all.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My guess is there wasn't a lot of choice as to where they were going... Being that they are going to the airshow and all.

I'm just giving cfam a hard time. Though Meridian is moving up in the world. I mean, they have a Best Buy now and everything. :p

AUtiger

Crossing over to the dark side
pilot
Don't forget about Buffalo Wild Wings opened.

Little Theater huh? seem to remember a pretty epic winging party there recently...can't recall who started this new trend

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Meridian was interesting.... Especially since we broke and ended up stuck there the better part of a week. The Wild Wings was pretty key to survival, as were the rental cars (we were able to take a quick New Orleans trip). The WWII museum in NOLA is phenomenal, I highly recommend it if you get a chance. Fun airshow though, and met a ton of great people.

@Nittany: The Meridian XC is offset by the Fort Worth JRB Airshow one I have next weekend :) Any other AWs going?

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Meridian was interesting.... Especially since we broke and ended up stuck there the better part of a week. The Wild Wings was pretty key to survival, as were the rental cars (we were able to take a quick New Orleans trip). The WWII museum in NOLA is phenomenal, I highly recommend it if you get a chance. Fun airshow though, and met a ton of great people.

@Nittany: The Meridian XC is offset by the Fort Worth JRB Airshow one I have next weekend :) Any other AWs going?
It is my intent to go Saturday. Hope to see you there.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Look for the 2 Prowlers, I'll be at the one with the CONA paint scheme that vaguely resembles a blueberry. Looking forward to it!