• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wings Over Houston Airshow

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Wings Over Houston Airshow is Oct 6-7 this year. If anyone is interested or will be in the local area, I will be bringing a T-45A to the show. Trying to coordinate so that the jet will be the backdrop for the Marine Corps Recruiters table. If you are interested in Naval Aviation stop by and say Hi! Look forward to seeing you. Semper Fly, Frumby

Grant

My parents just moved to H-town, so I may make it a point to go visit them that weekend. :D

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Col Kurtz,

I look forward to seeing you. Thanks for dropping me the note. Of course the airshow is predicated on the fact that it will STOP FREAKING RAINING! 5 days in Krock this past week and only was able to get 3 flights. Rained like hell. Frumby

Screamtruth

นักมวย
Good to go Sir.

I hope I will be CONUS when the airshow kicks off.

Look forward to catching up.

Kurtz....out.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Bringing a T-45C in tomorrow afternoon, Oct 5 for the Wings Over Houston Airshow. Anyone interested at looking at the aircraft, please do not hesitate to ask. The Marine recruiters are going to use the aircraft as a backdrop for their recruiting table so just look for the chinup bars at the show. I'll be there part of the day on Saturday and then all day Sunday.
Semper Fly!

Screamtruth

นักมวย
Frumby

Sir,

I will be stuck on the rig in Australia.......................told my pops and fam to come and see ya.

We are having problems drilling this last section for the well, and I cannot get home.....................sucks.

Semper Fi,
Nathan