• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wings Customer Service

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
I know everyone probably shops at Wings already anyway, but I wanted to share this story on here anyway. I have had a Wings 9G kneeboard since I started primary last summer. It's great, compact, and I have been really pleased with it. The clipboard clip broke on it after about a year of having it, no FOD, thank God. Anyways, I called them up intending to buy a new clipboard to slip inside the kneeboard and the guy sent me one same day, no charge, no questions asked. Great service, great kneeboard, great company. Highly recommend them for anything and everything aviation related. I figure if they are going to take care of me like that, the least I can do is let everyone else know that they are class acts, their stuff is high quality, and that they obviously stand behind their products.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
The new ownership is awesome. Old Tomcat RIO who has pretty much been a fixture at NAS for years. He used to DJ at the O'club on Friday nights back in 2000.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The new ownership is awesome. Old Tomcat RIO who has pretty much been a fixture at NAS for years. He used to DJ at the O'club on Friday nights back in 2000.

Hey I resemble that remark.... :D

Who is he?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Not to mention he gives you free beer when you shop there in person. Not sure if he brews it or not, but beer and aviation supplies. WTF else do you need? Ok, women. But still it's pretty awesome.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yup, plus he's big into Dodge muscle cars - owns a Super Bee Charger and a Challenger. Every so often the parking lot turns into a car show, including Mrs Fester's purple Daytona Charger.