• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Will BDCP be around in 2-3 years from now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonG

I know it might be asking to look at a crystal ball but hey maybe you guys know because a friend mentioned it's being fazed out but the again it's only a friend!
Thanks alot guys!

wali

I think it would be, it is a big attraction for a lot of people. Money matters as most college students know. Unfortunately, it also attracts people who are really not interested in serving their country but in it just for the money. Want to serve 4 years and get out. I personally know two students that are in this program with "Surface Warfare Officer" slots. Looking at them, you will never be able to tell they they are cut out to be Officers. Long hair, shave once a month, work out when it's close to PRT time and keeping GPA barely above 2.7. God help those people. I think Navy should be a bit more selective but I guess there must be a big shortage for officers.

Status
Not open for further replies.