• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wii For Sale-$275 w/ extra controller

Navyfan06

pilot
I purchsed this console and have not played it as much as I thought I would. It is in like new condition having sat on my TV stand for the past month. If you purchase it will include the following:

1 Wii console

2 Wii Remote Control w/ Strap and Jacket (includes 1 extra controller)

1 Nunchuk controller

1 AC Adapter for Wii

1 AV Cable for Wii

1 Wii Stand & Plate

1 Sensor Bar & Stand

Wii Sports (5 games, tennis, baseball, golf, bowling and boxing)

I bought it for over $300, PM me if your interested.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
You're not playing it much because you don't have the right game--Lego Star Wars...

Second that, if you had invested in a couple decent games you wouldn't be posting this right now. Do yourself a favor and go rent Mario Kart before you do something crazy like sell your console. :D

Navyfan06

pilot
I had a few games to include mario cart, but just no time to play! I sold the games fairly cheap to my little brother for his Wii. So now I am just trying to get rid of the system.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
If we could figure out a way to get the big screen onto the plane too we'd be set. Alas I have to take my old x-box with me on deployment. The wife won the coin toss for the Wii.