• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Why the forum was down for 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
In case you are curious, the forum was down for the last 48 hours because of a server upgrade at my hosting provider. We are on a new server that has more memory. So, it is a good thing!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I have been getting some emails about the site returning errors, or you may have noticed today that the forum is up one minute, and the next you are getting an error.

Currently, I am working with the hosting provider to improve the site. They just upgraded their version of mysql, and are tweaking some of the settings to stabilize the load, and responsiveness. We hit 70+ concurrent users earlier today, and crushed the mysql server (the database the the site is using). This is a very small site compared to what this software is designed to run on (there are sites with 3000 concurrent users!!! yikes!!), this is just more of the adjustments to get it running 100%.

Thanks for you patience.

FYI,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.