• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Why do I sometimes laugh at Marines?

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Because they make it so easy . . . .marine.jpg

Edit: Click on the photo to see the additional reason to laugh. Note the spelling . . .

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I mean if you're going to get it, at least make it good. ^^ That's weak ^^

I never "got" tattoos. When I wanted to get one at 19, my father gave me the best advice I've ever heard: "Wait six months, if it's still something you think is important enough to get permanently on your body, I'll take you myself". Well whadda know? Pops was right. Still no tats today.

fc2spyguy

pilot
Contributor
Swanee, look a little closer at the tattoo in the picture, there's something amiss . . . click on the photo to enlarge

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Swanee, look a little closer at the tattoo in the picture, there's something amiss . . . click on the photo to enlarge

I got it the first time. I was expounding on the absurdity of so many of my brethren getting retarded tattoos. Misspelled and all. And throwing in a little Terminal Lance, because sometimes that guy is hilarious...

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Meh, laughing at him is like giving someone shit for having a bad haircut - it's not like they cut it themselves.

Unless he DID tattoo himself, in which case, I am pretty impressed even with the misspelling...

fc2spyguy

pilot
Contributor
Meh, laughing at him is like giving someone shit for having a bad haircut - it's not like they cut it themselves.

Unless he DID tattoo himself, in which case, I am pretty impressed even with the misspelling...

I disagree, when I got my tattoo he showed me the stencil he was putting on first, I think most tattooist do that. Not to mention, at least a haircut grows back . . .

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I disagree, when I got my tattoo he showed me the stencil he was putting on first, I think most tattooist do that. Not to mention, at least a haircut grows back . . .

Yeah... but "MOM" with a heart around it is the same forwards and backwards :)