• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whos going to NSI in May?

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
I guess I didn't fully understand who is going to boost and who is not. I would have like to go to boost since my math is a little rusty but I guess we give and take. I am sure there are a few of you who would have rather not gone to boost. Wish I was there with you guys since I am ready to get out of here and also would have like to get to know some of you guys before the class in May.

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
I guess I didn't fully understand who is going to boost and who is not. I would have like to go to boost since my math is a little rusty but I guess we give and take. I am sure there are a few of you who would have rather not gone to boost. Wish I was there with you guys since I am ready to get out of here and also would have like to get to know some of you guys before the class in May.

Well if you are going to be near the area when you're on transfer leave you should let us know and we can plan for a get together at one of the local places for dinner and beers. Then you can meet some of the guys and we can fill you in on what to expect...

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
That would be great. Thanks for the suggestion and ill make sure to inform you guys when I am able to transfer. I'll get my orders sometime this month so I will find out soon.

CTT1 D

ENS D
I'm pretty sure there are about 40 people going to NSI in May who are not in BOOST currently, so you won't be the only new guy. Either way, we'll see you then. Again, congrats on picking up a spot!

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
I am glad to see that a good amount of people from this site are getting selected. I just wanted to send a thank you out to those who have helped with the information and making this site one of the most helpful Naval sites on the internet. Who needs NKO when you have airwarriors?